JellyPages.com

Sunday 5 April 2015

THANK YOU. EASEL CARD.

Hello again fellow crafters.

My next card is one of my all-time favourite makes...AN EASEL CARD.  I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.



Creative Card Crew.  Challenge #84.  HANDMADE FLOWERS.

Chocolate, Coffee, Cards.  Challenge #88.  USE A DOILY.

All the papers used are from the First Edition - BLANK CANVAS paper pad. All edges have a DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
The panel across the centre ismade of COPPER PEARLISED CARD with a narrower MIRROR GOLD STRIP which has been punched along both edges with the
Martha Stewart BUBBLEBATH BORDER PUNCH.
I then used a scrap of PATTERNED PAPER to die-cut a Marianne Creatable DOILY DIE.
In the centre of that I added a PLEATED FLOWER with a BUTTON centre.
To complete the top part I added  Creative Expressions FERN TRIO and the FLOWER is made using the SUNM and SMALL DAISY PUNCHES with a BUTTON CENTRE. They have been positioned overlapping the top edge of the card.
For the base I used a NARROW STRIP of GOLD MIRROR CARD, onto which I added the sentiment tablet which says THANK YOU.
I made the FLOWER using different dies and punches, and the bow is by Creative Expressions -
DOTTY 3D ITTY BITTY BOWS. In the centre of it I added a co-ordinating FLOWER for added texture.

Thank you very much for stopping by.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the color and your pretty doily! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation and perfect for our Use a Doily challenge, hope you join in again next challenge.xx
    {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is beautiful Sandra, I love the colors! Fabulous dies and punches!!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the colour Sandra, a really lovely creation.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank for playing with us at Creative Card Crew
    Big hug, Yvonne - DT

    ReplyDelete