JellyPages.com

Sunday 29 March 2015

WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.

Hello again fellow crafters. It's raining again here and is quite chilly, so we have just put the heating on for a while.

I would like to enter my next card into the following challenges.

Open Minded Crafting Fun.  Challenge #33. FOOD RELATED.

Clear it out.  Theme-BIRTHDAY.    Stash-POLKA DOTS.

Butterfly Spot.  Challenge #27.  C is for CORNERS + BUTTERFLIES.

QKR Stampede.  Challenge #132.  ADD A SENTIMENT.




The paper is from my stash, and I have made two panels as well, both have been mounted on
WHITE HOLOGRAPHIC CARD. The smaller of the two panels has also been punched down both sides with the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT punch.
All edges have a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to add texture and definition, and also to highlight the shapes.
My image is called WITH A CHERRY ON TOP which has been coloured with Promarkers, then double- mounted on RED & WHITE CARD, then the whole topper has been run through the Cuttlebug using the SWISS DOTS embossing folder. This was then positioned at an angle, to which I added the sentiment tablet which says "ON YOUR BIRTHDAY"
I then added CARD CANDI in co-ordinating colours for the corners and added
HOLOGRAPHIC RED BUTTERFLIES.
Finally, I made a Creative Expressions DOTTY 3D ITTY BITTY BOW in POLKA DOT paper, with CARD CANDI for the centre.

Thank you very much for stopping by to visit, I really do appreciate you very much.
Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

12 comments:

  1. I now have spots before my eyes hehe gorgeous Sandra and those itsy bows are so cute
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun birthday card Sandra!! I love how you've embossed the image! Beautiful dotted paper too!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the border edges on your card. Thanks for sharing on the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #33 - Food Related.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super idea to use the card candi for the corner decoration. I like how you have made the topper and then put t eh whole thing through the EF. Never thought of doing that and it is eye catching. Thankyou for fluttering by my butterfly challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright & cheerful card! A sure way to bring a smile to someone! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous! I love butterflies! The cupcake is so cute! Thank you for joining the Butterfly Challenge! I love how you interpreted our C for Corners theme!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Guest Designer
    Butterfly Challenge #27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with beautiful coloured image...love this style.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect colouring of yummy image and love that you have layered it and embossed it and embellished with card candy . Thanks for sharing on Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Sandra, great papers and a yummy image!
    hugs jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really bright and fresh love it Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the reds!! Makes that cupcake look extra yummy!! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Fun Crafting Challenges, hope to see you again!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete