JellyPages.com

Thursday 26 March 2015

MANY THANKS.

Good morning on this wet and breezy morning, I hope that you are all well.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Through the Purple Haze.  Challenge #83.  ANYTHING GOES.

The Paper Shelter.  Challenge #196.  BLOOMING.

Crafty Gals Corner.  Challenge #12.  ANYTHING GOES.

Get Creative.  Challenge #11.  MUST USE A DIE-CUT.

Digi Choosday.  Week #12. LOTS OF LAYERS.


Yes, I know, another EASEL CARD but it really is one of my favourite designs, so I do apologise.

I have used Designer Papers from my stash, which I have to add is getting larger by the day, I just love papers, hahaha.
All edges have a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
My image is from the PAPER SHELTER and is called SPRING SWING. It has been coloured with Promarkers and then double-mounted onto LILAC & WHITE CARD
For the top part, I then made a DOUBLE-LAYERED BORDER PANEL using LILAC & DEEP PURPLE card. The Lilac has then been embossed with the SWISS DOTS folder, and then both layers have been punched down all edges with the Martha Stewart BUBBLEBATH punch. I have also made the same for the bottom panel.
To complete the top, I have die-cut a D-Lites TIGER LILLIES. I have added co-ordinating FLOWERS with ROSEBUDS  for the centres. The foliage si made using GLITTERED AND EMBOSSED PAPER from my scrap box using the Spellbinders FOLIAGE die. I have completed the top by adding an ACETATE BUTTERFLY and a LILAC SATING BOW.

To complete the base, it has co-ordinating FLOWERS and a MANY THANKS topper with flowers.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you like what you see.
Happy crafting to you all and have a great day.
Love Sandra xxx

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! So many gorgeous elements! Love the sweet image and colours!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card Sandra! I love the gorgeous rich colors and all of the different dies you've used, your flowers are beautiful!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card! Love the gorgeous purples!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful......i adore it..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Sandra, love the pretty colours and those flowers are fab!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweetie oh look at these shades of purple very luxurious love it with all the flowers such a sweet image too love it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and I love the easel style and the colours you used. Thank you for joining in The Paper Shelter challenge and using one of our digis too this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sandra, pretty colours and lots of lovely flowers, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter Blooming challenge and using one of our images too, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! ..perfect details and a lovely image!

    Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!
    Good luck!
    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful easel card,love the colours.Thanks for joing us at Get Creative Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. how stunning
    Thanks for playing along at Digi Choosday - lots of layers xx

    ReplyDelete