JellyPages.com

Wednesday 7 January 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Good morning to you all. Well, it is a dark, damp morning, and the forcast is for heavy wind and rain, so in my craftroom I will be later.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge.

Use Your Stuff.  Challenge #167.  FLORAL PATTERNED PAPER.


I love making Easel cards and for this challenge, I just had to make another one. The
FLORAL PAPER I have had in my stash for a while, so it was the perfect opportunity to use it up.. I have made the other panels using the same paper and have also used the
DARK & LIGHT GREEN PEARLISED CARD.
My image is from Sassy Cheryls called CHEER UP and has been coloured with promarkers.
I have used a Marianne Creatable LEAF SWIRL and also a D-Lites SPRIGS for the FOLIAGE. The flowers have been made using the Small and Medium punches using a variety of different cards and patterned paper with Card Candi for the centres. I have finished it off with the addition of two Green Satin Bows.
My sentiment reads HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Thank you very much for coming to visit, it is so kind of you.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx


3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sandra,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, all the gorgeous goodies and delightful colours...love this one....{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet Sandra! I love that image and you've colored her beautifully! Gorgeous flowers too!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete