JellyPages.com

Sunday 11 January 2015

FOR YOUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.

Hello to you all, I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend, whatever you have been doing.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Cut it Up.  Challenge #62. BLACK & WHITE.

4 Crafty Chicks.  Challenge #228. ANNIVERSARY.

Crafty Ribbons.  LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL. (Use ribbon too)


The background paper is from the First Edition NOIR ET CHIC paper pad. All edges have a
SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
I have die-cut a WAVY RECTANGLE by Spellbinders which I then embossed with the
CRACKLE FOLDER.  I then positioned my SENTIMENT on BLACK PEARLISED CARD and added this to form the main part of the card.

"TOGETHER FOR A LIFETIME OF LOVE"

Across the bottom I made a border using WHITE PEARLISED CARD, to which I added
BLACK ORGANZA  RIBBON through a HEART SHAPED SLIDER.
I made the SMALL DAISY FLOWERS with CARD CANDI for the centres. The FOLIAGE was created by die-cutting one of the dies from the Spellbinders JEWELLED FANTASIES SET, which were then embossed using the SWISS DOTS folder for added textures.
Finally I finished off the card with CRYSTAL GEMS on the ribbon BLACK & WHITE GINGHAM BOW on the sentiment tablet, and two LATTICE HEARTS by Martha Stewart.

Thank you so much for coming to visit, I appreciate it very much.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

6 comments:

  1. So elegant and romantic!

    Thank you for joining us for our black and white challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,una bonita tarjeta,fina y delicada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Love all the flowers and hearts! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning Sandra, love the pretty layout and the detail. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have a crafty ribbons voucher candy so hop over

    ReplyDelete