JellyPages.com

Thursday 11 December 2014

WHITE WONDER. PICTURE INSPIRATION.

Good afternoon to you all on yet another cold, dark and windy day. Just the most perfect time for crafting I think. My mojo has been missing for a while, but I love doing this type of card, and so I just had to enter.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

Stampin Royalty.  Challenge #258.  PICTURE INSPIRATION.

Sentimental Sundays.  Challenge #236.  EMBOSSING.

Crafty Calendar.  December Challenge.  WHITE ON WHITE.

Crafting by Designs.   Colour Challenge.  SILVER & WHITE.



This card is one of my all-time favourites to make. I am not going to explain how it was made, but will give you a list of items, dies & folders used to create this card.

I have used four different embossing folders which are:

SWISS DOTS, BUDDING VINE, GARDEN SWIRL & DECORATIVE BACKGROUND.

I have used PLAIN CARD and also WHITE HOLOGRAPHIC PAPER for the border. There is also LACE down that border.

Spellbinders - ORNATE SQUARES.

Marianne Creatable - FLOWER WITH FOLIAGE.

FinAlly I have embellished it with DECORATIVE PINS, BOWS, FLOWERS, GEMSTONES. silver decorative border TO HIGHLIGHT THE EDGES.

Last but not least a sentiment STAR which says CONGRATULATIONS.

Thank you so much for stopping by, it is so kind of you.
Happy crafting and stay safe and warm.
Love Sandra xxx


6 comments:

  1. OMG Sandra this is just freeking gorgeous not only has your mojo returned it's gone wild where do I start ??? well I can't it's just beautiful
    speak soon
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, full of beauty. Just like the beautiful white on white yu sent me for my Birthday, gorgeous.xx
    aNNie {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Sentimental Sundays. Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sandra,love all the embossing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Dont you just hate it when your mojo goes missing! You would never know as this is one fab card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar this month!!
    Hope you have a lovely Christmas when it arrives!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous and very creative. Thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Calendar (White on white) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete