JellyPages.com

Friday 19 December 2014

ONE LAYER CARD.

Hello and good morning to you all.
The card I have to show you this morning was in deed a REAL CHALLENGE  for me. For those of you who know me and my style, I love to embellish and have lots of layers etc. Oh Dear, could I pull it off.

This card has been made to enter the 
Challenge #259 over at Stampin Royalty
Make a ONE LAYER CARD.


I found this very hard, but have had a go.
The stamp I have used is from THE COUNTRY DIARY OF AN EDWARDIAN LADY.
I have stamped randomly in each corner, then coloured with promarkers.
I have stamped the sentiment directly onto the card, which is from the same set.
That is all there is to it really.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Happy crafting to you all.
Love Sandra xxx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, it's colour and design is gorgeous...enjoy your weekend.
    ♥aNNie {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh now this is a bit different for you
    Did you enjoy doing it though that is the main thing as you have done a brilliant job a gorgeous 1 layer card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card Sandra. You did so well to keep it CAS.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! love the colors! very pretty!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete