JellyPages.com

Thursday 23 October 2014

BONNIE BRILEY.

Hello and good morning everyone, I hope that you are all well.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Send a smile 4 kids  CELEBRATION CARDS 4 KIDS.

Inspiration Destination.  Challenge #4.  ANYTHING GOES.


I have used card and paper from my stash. All edges have a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
My image is from Digi Delights and is called BRILEY. It has been coloured with promnarkers.
I have used a LIN LENE CORNER DIE and also a SWIRL for the bottom corner, which also acts as FOLIAGE for the Floral display.
The flower at the top is a Martha Stewart WATER LILY PUNCH with the addition of a large Rosebud for the centre, and finally I have finished it off with  SILVER LUREX BOWS.

Thank you very much for stopping by. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sandra,gorgeous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute,love your colours and papers.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete