JellyPages.com

Sunday 17 August 2014

PICKING APPLES.

Hello again my friends, I am back with my 2nd card.

This card is for 
Challenge #207
over at
It is a Colour Challenge and it is to use
PINK, TURQUOISE & LIME GREEN.
I have used a co-ordinating FLORAL PAPER for the background and then I made a panel using a SMALL FLOWER embossing folder which is double layered and mounted on turquoise.
My image is called PICKING APPLES by Digi Darlas, coloured with promarkers and double-mounted on the requested Colours. All edges have a silver decorative border to highlight.
To complete the look, I die-cut foliage using the D-Lites SPRIGS and flowers are die-cut using the flower part of the Crafts Too FRAMES 11. These are double layered with a pink gemstone for the centres.
Finally I have added a small satin bow and two Dragonfly gems.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me, I hope you like my card.
Love Sandra xx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra
    You are def on a roll and who would have thought those colours worked so well together but they really do gorgeous design as always
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty! I love those flowers and that bow! Great job on our color challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Sandra,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card my lovely friend and you were one of the chosen at 4 crafty chicks...yipppee.xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete