JellyPages.com

Thursday 7 August 2014

LITTLE MISS BASHFUL.

Hello again to you all. It seems at the moment, I am going through a purple/pink phase, but it doesn't matter does it. I choose an image that I like, and whatever colour comes into my head, well that is the
 "Chosen One" hahahaha.





This is another of my favoured shaped cards at the moment, and I just love the effect of folding the front of a card on a diagonal.
I have made this card specifically for the challenge over at
A Random Fan  Challenge #12.  PAPER PATTERNS. (Layer several co-ordinating papers)
On the inside of the card I have used a background paper from the Dreamcatcher Paper Pad, I then used several layers of scraps from the same pad, which were mounted onto Pink card and positioned randomly. All edges have a Silver Decorative border to highlight and add definition too. Down the edge, I have also added a Small Heart punched border.
The front of the card which has been folded down the Diagonal,  has then had a Lilac panel for the background, again edged with a Silver border.
My image which is from A Random Fan image called LITTLE MISS BASHFUL,  has been coloured with Promarkers then mounted on a Magenta Holographic card. This has been adhered overlapping the edge. Finally, I have added my sentiment which says "BEST WISHES".
Thank you for dropping by, it is very kind of you. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Love Sandra xx

4 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty!!!! Love the image you chose and the colors too! Pink is one of my Faves!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at A Random Fan. Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, love your card, sweet image and colour combo.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeousSandra,love the fab image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra, I just wanted to stop by and thank you for joining us over at A Random Fan with your pretty card! Love the colors, the folds and all the wonderful details!

    Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete