JellyPages.com

Saturday 2 August 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIFT BOX.

Hi again, I think this may be my last post today.
This is for the Challenge over at 
It is for Challenge #206 ANYTHING OTHER THAN A CARD OR TAG.

For this I have made a 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIFT BOX.




I have made a SQUARE BOX in black and around the edge of the lid, I have added White Lace with Red Organza Bows on each corner and die-cut small Red & White Flowers with Red Pearls in between

On the top I have added a Red Panel edged with a Silver Decorative Border, and then a smaller panel of Black Designer Paper with White Butterflies on it.
In one Corner I have added a Corner die cut by using a Lin Lene die in Red and White card.
Across the centre I hae added a Panel with the words HAPPY BIRTHDAY and in the opposite corner A punched WATER LILY flower with a Black Organza centre positioned on Spellbinders Foliage in Red & Black pearlised card
The final touches are small punched butterflies with pearl, and the edge of the panel finished with 
White Pearls.
I am so pleased you came to visit me.
Thank you very much.
Love Sandra xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous box and colours.Love your design.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstandingly beautiful. Your colours are elegant and charming Sandra, proud of your crafting due to you continued illness....xxxx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete