JellyPages.com

Saturday 16 August 2014

CORNUCOPIA.

Hello fellow crafters. Hope you are all ok and enjoying the start to your weekend, whatever you may be doing.

I would like to enter this card into 
Challenge #68 over at Simply Create Too.
The title of the challenge is
MONOCHROMATIC.



I have used a Matt Orange for the background edged with a Gold Chainlink border to highlight. I then cut a random panel of Orange & White Gingham card and mounted that onto Orange then Gold card. 
My image is from Digi Darlas called CORNUCOPIA which has been coloured with Promarkers and double-mounted again on co-ordinating card.It has been positioned at an angle.
In the top left corner I have added a small Floral Display with paper and shaped flowers for the bases and a Button and also a Fabric Flower for the centres. I have also added a Beaded Stem which my friend brought me back from her holidays in the USA (thank you very much my friend) It was completed with Gold punched Ferns for the foliage.
On the topper I have added Brown Gems in the corner for added texture and down the side and bottom I have placed Card Candi to complete the look.
Thank you so much for stopping by to see me.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

5 comments:

  1. some of those flowers look familiar lol and stunning on this card which is gorgeous what is it they say about great minds we must have read each others with the colours lol speak later
    Love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Sandra,a fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra: Beautiful orange fall card! Glad you entered in our Simply Create Too Challenge #68 - "Monochromatic Madness".

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! Love the shades of orange & that pretty image...nice coloring!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the touch of gingham on your Thanksgiving card. Thanks much for joining us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete