JellyPages.com

Saturday 12 July 2014

YOU'RE THE PICK OF THE BUNCH !!!!

Hello and good morning to everyone, I trust that you are all keeping well and enjoying the hot weather. I am hiding away though in my craftroom, as it is far too hot for me.
The card I have to show you today is for 
Challenge #239 over at Crafty Catz.  FLOWERS.



I have used a combination of HUNKYDORY EMBOSSED FLORAL CARD on the top part, and on the bottom I have used PLAIN and also TEXTURED  CARD. 
All edges have a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight the shapes.
My image is called FLOWER GIRL, coloured with Promarkers and mounted on yellow card.
The flowers have been made using die-cut and also punched FLOWERS with ROSEBUDS & CARD CANDI for the centres.
The leaves are made using GREEN PEARLISED CARD die-cut with Spellbinders FOLIAGE SET.
I have added a DOUBLE EMBOSSED BUTTERFLY with gemstones on the body and finally the sentiment says
"YOU'RE THE PICK OF THE BUNCH".

It is so kind of you to stop by, thank you for visiting.
Love Sandra xx

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Sandra,love the image.and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet image Sandra,gorgeous card Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and fabulously embellished card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetness flows from this adorable card, stay happy crafting,.xxx
    ♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sandra thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete