JellyPages.com

Friday 18 July 2014

WITH LOVE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.

Hello and good morning to you all, I hope that you are keeping well.
The card I have to show you this morning is to be entered into the following three challenges.

The Sisterhood of Crafters  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Crafters Cafe  Challenge #72. BIRTHDAY.

Crafting by Designs.  USE A SENTIMENT.


I just love making Esel cards, and for this I used shades of green to match my image of a Little CowGirl which I coloured with Promarkers.
The paper is from my stash and the panel on the base has been embossed with the SWISS DOTS folder. I have mounted my image on a large die-cut using Spellbinders FLEUR DIS LIS.
All edges have a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER.
The sentiment tablet on the base says
"WITH LOVE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY".
I have used the Spellbinders FOLIAGE to compliment the FLOWERS which are either die-cut or punched. For the centres I have added Rosebuds or buttons.
Finally I have added SWIRL FOLIAGE at the side, and also pale green pearls.

Thank you very much for stopping by.
Have a good day and Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi lovely friend, sorry not emailed you back will do so over the weekend...awesome easel card, love the image and sweet colours...hope all's well.xx
    hugs, aNNie xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute and love the color combo! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to have you visit, Sandra.
    This card is just so dreamy and lovely. What I like most is the way the leaves dance out of the card. Such a sweet image and the flowers are so nice.
    Lots of love always,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful image and card Sandra,love the colours.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your easel card the colours are gorgeous Thank you for joining Crafting by Designs Challenge Use a Sentiment good luck Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete