JellyPages.com

Tuesday 8 July 2014

LITTLE MOMMA EASEL CARD.

Hi and good evening fellow crafters.
I would like to enter the following card into the challenge over at

Challenge #160.  EASEL CARD.



I have gone for a beautiful and very striking Red & White combination.
My image is called LITTLE MOMMA from Daisy Doodles, and is coloured with promarkers.
I have added a Doily onto which I have positioned my image.
The base has been embossed and layered several times.
My sentiment says
"PRECIOUS AND FEW ARE FRIENDS LIKE YOU".
Finally I have die-cut several flowers which have been layered and have rosebuds added for the centres.
The final touches are foliage, butterflies and bows.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello sweet friend, this is the most gorgeous and wonderful work of art. I love the colour combo, your sweet image and added beauties. You are an amazing lady with what you go through, you are admirable and love ya.xxxx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete