JellyPages.com

Wednesday 16 July 2014

COME FLY WITH ME.

Good afternoon everyone. Now I know most of you will be sad that the sun isn't shining and the temperature  isnt high, but for me, this change in the weather is brilliant. I am most happy in the cooler weather and the rain, that is my favourite.  It looks like my RAIN DANCE has worked, because here comes the rain. (Sorry Jacki), hahahaha.

Anyway, the card I have to show you this afternoon is for Week #3 over at Tando Creative Challenges
The title of the challenge is
"COME FLY WITH ME".


The background is SAGE GREEN PEARLISED CARD with an overlay of  CREAM LACE PAPER (very delicate)
My image which has been coloured with Promarkers has been double mounted on GOLD then SAGE GREEN card and edged with a DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight and add definition too.
I have added a selection of die-cut & punched flowers with ROSEBUDS & BUTTONS for the centres together with a GOLD SPRIGS.
On three sides I have added THREE IVORY PEARL FLOWERS for added texture, and  
TWO BUTTERFLIES.
Finally the sentiment says "BIRTHDAY WISHES".

Thank you so much for coming to visit.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always loving the detail
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer it being cooler to Sandra....Your card is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true master piece....gorgeous. If you want it cooler come fly with me here to Australia and stay a while.xxxx♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the details. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Tando.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with lovely details.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete