JellyPages.com

Monday 23 June 2014

WITH LOVE.

Hi , i'm back again with another card which I have just completed for the challenge over at 
The title of the challenge is 
ANYTHING GOES with an OPTIONAL TWIST of USE PINK.


I have used a variety of card and patterned paper.
All edges have a Silver Decorative border to highlight the shapes.
Then I have used a variety of Dies to complete the look by Spellbinders and Joycraft Butterflies whichy I hae layered two to give the desired effect.
My flower has been created by using the Large Daisy Punch and combining a plain and patterned paper with a Mulberry Petal base and finally a sating pink rosebud.
My sentiment tablet says "WITH LOVE"  and to complete the effect I have added Pink card candi and a silver lurex bow.
Enjoy the rest of your e evening and happy crafting.
Thank you for coming to visit.
Love Sandra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment