JellyPages.com

Monday 23 June 2014

THANK YOU FLOWER POT.

Hello everyone.  The card I have to show you tonight is for the Challenge over at 
The title of their challenge is called 
THANK YOU
and this is my entry.


For the background I have used a LILAC AND WHITE patterned card edged with a Silver Decorative border to highlight the shapes. 
I have made a co-ordinating panel using the Hunkydory Embossed Swirl Design card, and mounted that onto Pink Pearlised card, then again used the Silver Decorative border.
I have mounted my image onto Lilac and Pink card. My image is from Digital Delights called 
THANK YOU FLOWER POT
and coloured with Promarkers.
Finally I have created my flowers and used D-Lites SPRIGS for the foliage, and the flowers have pearls and an acrylic flower for the centres.
Thank you for stopping by.
Love Sandra xx

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. I love the design and the colours - that silver edge looks stunning. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the pink and lilac colour scheme and your pretty design.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love this colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete