JellyPages.com

Wednesday 7 May 2014

ZIG-ZAG CARD.

Hello and good morning to you all.
The card I have to show you today is for the Challenge over at
and is called
FANCY FOLDS CHALLENGE.




I have called this my ZIG-ZAG CARD.
The background paper is from the DOVECRAFT DESIGNER PAPER PAD. All edges have a silver decorative border to highlight the shapes.
My image is from SHEET 387. It has been coloured with Promarkers and mounted onto lilac card.
I have used a variety of different dies, which include the Spellbinders ORNATE SQUARES, Crafts Too  FRAMES 11, D-Lites SPRIGS. The flowers has been made using the Martha Stewart FLOWER punch.
I have also used paper from the
First Edition DREAMCATCHER PAD.
Finally, the finishing touches are GEMSTONES and PURPLE PEARLS.

Thank you very much for stopping by.
Love Sandra xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sandra, wonderful fold and colours. Thanks so much for using one of our images for our Fancy Folds challenge at Whoopsi Daisy this week...good luck...

    On a personal note, love what you have made and I am thrilled to see you enter the challenge...just beautiful card.xxx
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandra,love your card fold.My fav colour too.
    She is gorgeous.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete