JellyPages.com

Friday 2 May 2014

BOW-LEGGED CUTIE.

Good afternoon to you all, and it is a little bit chilly here, hence I am in my craftroom, while my husband is watching Snooker on TV........boring.

Anyway, onto my card. I would like to enter my card into the following challenge.

It is Challenge #22 and the title is FLOWERS.


I have used an ELEGANCE EDGED CARD and firstly I embossed a panel with a 
FANCY LATTICE FOLDER, which was then edged with a SILVER CHAINLINK  border to highlight and add definition too.
My image is from Sassy Cheryls and is called
BOW-LEGGED CUTIE
which has been coloured with promarkers then mounted on light blue and again edged with a silver border.
All the flowers have been made using BLOOMS THREE and then the DAISY punch, using a variety of co-ordinating papers. The centres have been completed by using PEARLS, GEMS & BUTTONS, and the foliage is from the D-Lites SPRIGS dies.
Finally I have added a DARK BLUE SATIN BOW.

Thank you for coming to visit, it is very much appreciated.
Love Sandra xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment