JellyPages.com

Sunday 13 April 2014

WITH A CHERRY ON TOP

Good evening fellow crafters. This is my second post today and I would like to enter this card into the challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks  Challenge #189. USE POLKA DOTS.


My image is a CHERRY MUFFIN, coloured with promarkers, then mounted on co-ordinating card and edged with a silver chainlink border.
The paper is a Red with White Polka Dots, and the layers have been randomly positioned.
To complete the look, I have added card candi, red satin bow and a sentiment disc which says
"BIRTHDAY WISHES".
Thank you for stopping by.
Love Sandra xx

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sandra,gorgeous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polka dot paper, Sandra! That cupcake looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week

    ReplyDelete