JellyPages.com

Wednesday 30 April 2014

JUST FOR YOU.

Hello to my blogging friends.
My first card today that I would like to show you if for the Challenge over at 
The Challenge is TO MAKE AN EASEL CARD.



I have used a scalloped edged card for the base and the gorgeous green patterned card is from my stash. All edges have a silver decorative border to highlight the shapes and add definition too. The panels have been mounted onto a co-ordinating plain card.
I have made a border in green pearlised card which has been punched down both edges with the Martha Stewart BUBBLEBATH punch.
The flowers have been made using a variety of die-cut and punched flowers with pearls, gems and roses for the centres.
I have used Spellbinders FOLIAGE for the leaves, and the sentiment tablet on the base says
"JUST FOR YOU".
My image is from Sassy Cheryls and is called  "ARTIFICIAL FLOWER FIRL".
It has been coloured with Promarkers then mounted on a light green card and completed with the addition of green flower gems.
To comp;lete the look, I have added TWO GREEN SATIN BOWS.
Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Love Sandra xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours and embellishments.Love your card and cute image.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sandra - the image is so cute and love all your embellishments - when I add embellishments it doesn't look like this!
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you in your element. This card is very pretty, dear Sandra. I like the classy paper and the foliage highlights the cute, cute image brilliantly.

    Love you lots,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the papers and the fabulous image. Gorgeous flowers too.
    Thanks for joining in my Easel challenge at LCI.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful creation my friend.xxx

    ReplyDelete