JellyPages.com

Tuesday 29 April 2014

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES.

Hello again to you all.
My next card is for the Challenge over at
and the title is
THINGS WITH WINGS.
Now I just adore Butterflies, so I just had to enter this one.



The background is a gorgeous Butterfly paper from the
First Edition - DREAMCATCHER paper pad.
I then punched a border of pink pearlised card using the Martha Stewart OPTIC DOT PUNCH, then mounted it onto LILAC CARD, which was then edged with a SILVER DECORATIVE BORDER to highlight the shape.
Onto the border I positioned THREE 3D BUTTERFLIES.
The sentiment says
"EVERY BUTTERFLY'S JOURNEY STARTED WITH A CATERPILLAR".
This was trimmed with DECKLE EDGE SCISSORS and mounted onto two co-ordinating colours. I added a HAND-TIED LILAC GINGHAM BOW.
The FLOWER is a punch from Martha Stewart onto which I added a large PALE PINK GEMSTONE for the centre, and the FOLIAGE is one of the dies from Spellbinders D-Lites  SPRIGS.
Thank you very much for visiting. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Sandra.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sandra.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SO PRETTY Sandra! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINGS WITH WINGS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete