JellyPages.com

Tuesday 11 March 2014

PRETTY IN PINK AND PURPLE.

Hello to you all. Well, the sun is shining, and I have managed to get a little washing outside to blow in the breeze, how lovely. Dare we believe that Spring may be on the way, my garden says it is.

Kaboodle Doodles  It is Challenge #214.  ANYTHING BUT A SQUARE.




My card is an oblong shape, and the front is narrower than the back to give a different effect.
It has been created using pink and Purples only and all edges have a silver decorative border to highlight the shapes and edges.
The pretty patterned paper is from the Forever in Time - PURPLE PASSION PAPER.
On the inside of the card, I have added a white SCALLOPED OVAL to write your message in. It is covered when the card is closed.
Finally, I have used the Spellbinders TEAR DROP CIRCLES & BLOSSOM dies, for the pink pearlised discs, that overlap the front edge of the card. Onto these I have added lovely sticker butterflies with vellum wings to make it look 3D.
Thank you very much for stopping by to visit. Have a wonderful day while the sun is shining.
Love Sandra xxx

2 comments:

  1. My fav colour Sandra,gorgeous card and design.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck x

    ReplyDelete