JellyPages.com

Saturday 1 February 2014

PINK FLORAL ORNATE PASSION.

Hi again to you all. I am so enjoying my crafting again, slowly but surely I am getting there.
This card is a n A5 size, and very different to my normal size card.


The background paper is a delicate floral paper edged with a silver border.  The Ornate Oval panel was sent to me by a friend, SUE.  It has been mounted onto pink and then silver card The corners have pink card candi, with the addition of a lovely little sentiment tag which says WITH LOVE.
Finally, the centrepiece has been made using the Spellbinders IRONWORK MOTIF DOILY,  which has been embossed using the SWISS DOTS folder. I have added a double layered glittered flower with a pearl flower centre, and the doily has been adorned with white pearls.
Thank you for stopping by.
Love Sandra xxx

1 comment:

  1. I like the generic look of this card. It is sooo pretty. The centre piece is breathtaking.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete