JellyPages.com

Wednesday 29 January 2014

THE WALTZ SILHOUETTE.

Hi and good evening, on what is a very chilly night. Thank goodness for Central Heating.

My card this evening is using one of my most favourite colour combinations of 
BLACK & WHITE.
The image is called THE WALTZ SILHOUETTE and is from DELICIOUS DOODLES.


It is a shaped card, the background is a small spotted paper, and the border is a double layer using PEARLISED AND GLOSS card. They have been punched with the Martha Stewart BUBBLEBATH punch, layered on sticky pads for a 3D effect and down the centre length of the border, I have added Card Candi.
Down the open edge is a shaped die-cut card onto which I have added black gems, and the image has been mounted on card and is overlapping the edge.
Hope you like it.
Love Sandra xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sandra this is gorgeous love the silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandra!

    How are you keeping? Your new blog is very pretty. I love the style and shape of this card

    Hugs

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra,
    This card is stunning, it has a great shape and I love the way it has been designed. SUPER.
    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete